wOne wOne

I love these games, I'm really good at them! =D

This one was fun! XD

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Meh.

It was alright. Nothing special though.

I've never ever ever considered Fallout Boy as being Emo though.

I like them. ^^,

Ok, so the flash was OK, it needed more options, i like being creative with my killings of little flash people. =D

Snake - SMC Snake - SMC

Playable.

*Try adding different speeds, as this speed wasn't challenging.
*Give people options of changing the music... not everyone likes music you like.
OR
*Make the music more retro, Nintendo style, it suits the game. Noone can argue with that.

Good luck in future releases.

SlipperyMooseCakes responds:

Thanks man. I'll keep all that in mind.

I'll try to pick music/style that applies more to the game.

Thanks =]

Drak On Drak On

Entertainingly Great Game!

I beat the minimum score required by about 40K! The mini-game is surprisingly fun, so use that as a motive to carry on until you eventually get to the end.

SUPA japanime tutorial SUPA japanime tutorial

Very well done.

This is a very good guide for drawing stuff like Manga and Anime. I, myself, will use this probably just for fun, even though I'm a flash artist in the making!! Sort of..

TURTLE-MAN responds:

good job!

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

Fustrating!

I wish you'd make the links to the websites go to outside the flash! The websites interrupt the game!! I don't know if this intended, but it sorta puts me off playing it, giving you a lower mark, please fix it! PLEASE!

Hypothetical Death Hypothetical Death

Woooooaaaah!

That was awesome!!!!! My top score was 792845!! How many levels are there? It seems to go on foreeeveeer! Definate *Must Play*

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

I beat it!

I finally completed the internet version of Alien Hominid! I'm so happy! Wonderful game, never gets old.

Deck Maker _ALPHA_ Deck Maker _ALPHA_

Very good potential.

I liked it.

caughtjester responds:

thanks man

Newgrounds Invasion Newgrounds Invasion

w00t

That is awsome! This game is totally playable!